coming out of your room at 3 am and seeing your parents
I either dress like im going to a red carpet event or like im a homeless drug addict there is no in between
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE DOG PICS
We were worried they wouldn’t get along
when i can feel myself being really annoying but i can’t stop
It shouldn’t be called meet and greet it should be called pay and hey